PHOTOGRAPHER, DOG MUM, AND WANDERER.
Hey, I'm Ali!
I love all things unique, quirky, odd, and vintage.
Through photography, I aim to capture true personalities and raw emotion.
I want your photos to be as unique as you are.
I do not aim to capture perfect photos,
I aim to capture photos that are perfectly you.
I am located in Central Alberta, with the ambition to photograph humans around the globe. I am a lover of love and supporter of all humans.
I'm not very good at this, so here are some fun facts about me:
- I am a full time student at the University of Alberta studying Women and Gender Studies.
- On my days off, you will likely find me in the mountains either biking or skiing.
- I have a major sweet tooth and survive mainly off of chocolate and coffee.
- I have 2 ridiculous pups: Taco, a goofy rescue from Mexico, and Donna, a Jack Russell who thinks my life revolves around cuddling her.
- I have ADHD so conversations may be sporadic but always interesting.
- Along with photography, I work on ambulance as a Primary Care Paramedic, and serve at my favorite restaurant.
ALL HUMANS ARE WELCOME AND SUPPORTED!
I am a part of the LGBTQIA+ community and a
strong supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement!
1 / 4
Courtney & Logan
Wow where do we begin… Ali was nothing less than amazing, she was kind, outgoing and so accommodating. She made a surprise engagement a dream come true, capturing all the special moments before, during and after. She was so open to taking adventurous photos of us and always encouraged desirable poses. We truly felt so comfortable with her and that made us comfortable in front of the camera. If Ali ever has a package option that includes her assistant/partner (Quintin) we would also HIGHLY recommend him."